Sunday 20 March 2016

Chicken Pox and Etsy

That is quite the mixture isn't it?! But those are the two things my week has been taken up by. The week started off with me finishing up a batch of crafty makings and taking photos for my Etsy shop. Dinogirl had been off school as she wasn't feeling well, and on Wednesday afternoon asked me if she had something on her neck as it was sore. Yup. Chicken Pox. Darn it. It is doing the rounds at her school, so I was expecting it at some point! So far, Tiny Dino doesn't seem to have caught it. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not.
So the house smells of camomile lotion, all sense of routine has been lost as Dinogirl keeps sleeping LOADS (Which is very unlike her!) and she's hardly eating anything. Poor grumpy girl. We decided to cheer her up a little today. She's been asking for Minecraft on the PS3 for a while now, as her best friend has it on the PS3 and not the Xbox. So, not only did I buy her the game and two texture packs, but we moved the PS3 into her bedroom in place of my old PS2. She is now a very happy, if spotty, hatchling!

On Thursday I sat and uploaded a load of things to my Etsy shop (Which you can find here or if you're viewing this on a computer you should see the little Etsy widget on the side of the page!) I've already had 5 sales! it's fabulous! I've also joined Instagram to help network a little bit, so check me out there too if you'd like to (@corasclipsandknits)

Knitting wise, I've been busy working away on a pair of Rose City Rollers with the Poison Ivy Vs Harley Quinn yarn I got from The Yarn Tree comic book yarn box last year.


I don't think I would ever have picked this yarn if I had been looking at it in a shop, it's just not colours I would go for usually, but it's one of my favourites! If you haven't, check out Mel at The Yarn Tree over on her Facebook page.

Sorry for the super duper short post this week! But I must go and run the girls a nice bath with a sock full of oats!

No comments:

Post a Comment